Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation


Hello Lovelies!

Hope you are all having a good weekend so far! I am so glad the weather has gotten a bit better! There is nothing more depressing than seeing all the Spring/Summer style clothes coming into the shops and it still raining (or even snowing) outside! I love the sunshine, I think it brightens everyone's mood and we don't have to carry umbrellas and massive jackets around everywhere we go now!

With this in mind I thought I would show you the foundation I have been using for the past while, during the "hotter" months I hate using heavier foundations and always tend to go down the tinted moisturiser route. So when I seen Revlons latest foundation offering I got really excited! I've never actually used a Revlon foundation before but they get so much hype and love across the internet I figured it couldn't be completely unjustified and quickly picked up the Nearly Naked foundation.

I was a bit disappointed at the colour range when I first went to purchase it. I went to a few different Boots and even a Superdrug to look for the paler shades but the lightest I could find was 130 Shell and from previous experiences I knew was more along the lines of the Ivory colours but alas I could not find it ANYWHERE! So me being me I gave up and bought the lightest I could get (yes I was that desperate to try it!) and to be honest I haven't noticed any major issues with colour differences yet! 

I have quickly become obsessed with this foundation, it is lovely and lightweight. It evens out the skin but is still sheer enough so if you have any freckles etc they would still be visible. I use the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer on any blemishes that need to be erased off my skin! Even though it's a lighter foundation I still find it lasts on my skin. I would normally apply this in the morning, a few touch-ups at lunchtime and it still looks decent at home time!

I would thoroughly recommend this foundation if you are interested in a lighter coverage foundation for the Summer months! Let me know if you have tried or are going to try it! 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar