Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sophisticated Neutral FOTD

  

When I have to look polished I tend to gravitate towards champagne and taupe eyes, dewy skin, and pinky nude lips. I know, I know, another boring look. But hey, this is what I wear most of the time and I'd rather be honest than wear some vibrant colors just so I have something to blog about :)


On my face I applied my homemade tinted moisturizer with the E.L.F Studio Powder Brush and the stippling method. I also applied a bit of the tinted moisturizer under my eyes with my fingers as concealer. My skin has been extremely cooperative lately so I did not need as much foundation. I used to use my fingers but the brush gives me more control and a more even finish. I set the base with pressed powder foundation. To give my face more color I applied Too Faced' La Vie En Rose blush and highlighted my cheekbones, nose, and chin with Too Faced' Snow Bunny Bronzer. On my lips I have a thin layer of Revlon's Soft Nude lipstick topped with Too Faced' Glamour Gloss in Pillow Talk.


On my eyes I used Benefit's R.S.V.P as a base on the inner half of my lid and inner corner. I applied Revlon's Nude Slip all over the lid. I then mixed Urban Decay's Mushroom and YDK together and applied that into my crease and outer third of my eye. I used Mac's Mega Metal shadow in Unflappable close to my lashline, concentrating the color on the outer corners of my eyes and winging it out to give it shape. Then I applied black pencil liner and set it with black eyeliner. On my lower lashline I have Mushroom and YDK on the outer half and Unflappable on the outer third. I hope that description was not too confusing ^^

I have swatches and reviews on most of the products I used in this FOTD so just look through my past posts or tags to find them if you're curious :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar