Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

It draws near...

Well, Bloodline continues to move forward.I've just sent it out to Bold Films (Legion, now in theaters) and I'm going to get it out to a few others over the coming weeks.

In the meantime, it continues to develop simultaneously as a comic book. I've got four of the five pages I need to start submitting it to comic companies, and hopefully I can get some sort of cross-marketed comic/movie thing going.

In the meantime, I thought I'd post the first 4 pages, just to give you guys a taste of what's been done, and maybe see if I can't catch someone's eye along the way. These are the pencils of Jeff McGee, artist extraordinaire from Lawrence, KS.

I hope you enjoy, I've really dug his work so far:  (click to enlarge)











Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar