Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Skin79 The Oriental Gold Plus BB Cream SPF30 PA++

Since bb creams became all the rage first in Japan and now here in the US of A, I've been buying a tube here and there as presents for my friends. ...And got loads of samples in the process, including two of these 5g tubes of Skin79 The Oriental Gold Plus BB Cream SPF30 PA++. Each actually comes with a cellphone strap, but I think that's kind of...weird. If I were to tote these around, I'd carry them in my makeup bag, not keep them dangling on my cell phone. I can understand if it were a mini gloss or lip balm, but a bb cream?

Anyway, I've been using this on my stay-at-home days. The sun protection in this product, no, all other skincare and cosmetic products that are not actual sunscreens, is useless and shouldn't even be a part of the consideration. Again, to get that labeled SPF and PA protection, I would have to goop a 1/4 teaspoon of the stuff onto my face. For skincare products like moisturizers, I might as well go fry an egg with the oil slick. For cosmetics like foundation or bb cream, forget it. I doubt they use that much for the stage or even HDTV. And don't think you'll get half the protection using half the amount required. It just doesn't work that way.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

Continue reading »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar