Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Etude House I Need You, Collagen! Mask Sheet


C is for collagen, it's good enough for me! Not quite as tasty as a cookie, but it'd do! After a long week, including a couple of nights out, my skin was begging for a bit of oomph. I decided that there was no better time to try out my Etude House I Need You! Collagen face mask, meant to firm the skin.


Containing collagen to help strengthen the skin's natural barrier in order to assist in keeping skin youthful and firm, there are also other ingredients as per the photograph below, for those interested in what's included.



I will admit, I was a little wary of this at first when I opened the packet, as the serum appeared to be milky white in appearance. However, once it was put on my skin, it was no longer apparent. 


And there's the money shot! One of my best, I think! I love the fit of the Etude House masks - just big enough for me, without too much left over for that 'pie crust' look. I waited the usual 15 minutes, and once I removed it, I thought that my skin felt a little firmer, but this might have also been due to the serum being a little sticky on the skin post removal. 

The tackiness went away with the application of lotion, however, and it left my skin feeling quite moisturised.

I quite enjoyed using this one, and I look forward to trying out the D mask!

Are these masks part of your normal routine? Have you tried Korean skincare?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar