Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Coffee rinses do not work




Since I'm a student I have to watch the budget. That's why I'm always curious about home remedies or beauty methods. Lately I've been feeling like I should dye my hair about 2 or 3 shades darker. I hate spending money on hair dye because I had a negative experience in high school where they teased me after becoming a red head.

I came across a website talking about coffee rinses and the different ways to apply coffee to your hair to make it darker. I used two of their methods. One was where I had to make 4 cups of coffee and pour it into my hair after washing and not rinse it out. The other one was using a spray bottle, leaving it in for 20 minutes and then washing.

Neither of these methods worked for me. I'm a brunette by the way. It didn't change my hair even a little bit! You probably won't try after reading this post, but let me warn you anyway: don't do this if your hair is light/blond.

Guess I'll have to buy that dye anyway!

Btw: here's how I want my hair:



No surprises there :-)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar