Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Style in a Suitcase, Part 4: Blue Tweed + Olive on Repeat

This is a scheduled post. I won't be able to answer any questions until I return. Thank you for reading!
malangblue3
Quilted Malang jacket c/o Uniqueen sz S, SFAMK Gwenevere olive jeans sz 24
H&M clutch and ivory shell, vintage no-brand boots from eBay, Nordstrom rack pearls
This blue jacket with quilted lining is the sister of my purple one with satin lining worn right here. After publishing that post, I noticed that Uniqueen only had quilted versions left for sale on their internet site. I regret now not since sooner and leaving a be aware for readers, as I understand some of you missed the outline and were disappointed by using the thicker lining. For any questions and return/exchange requests, please attain out to the employer's customer service to peer what they could do.
malangblue
Target chambray shirt (buy similar in 3 colors, in reg/petite/tall), Chanel wallet-on-chain

This blue Malang has grow to be one in every of my maximum-worn winter jackets, but it's far indeed bulkier all-round due to the quilting (I want that they had bring the satin back!). this is obtrusive thru the wider shoulders and bunchier sleeves on me. I try and stability out the heavier higher with thin bottoms and heels, and do not endorse it for all and sundry smaller than me. The upside to the quilting is that it affords amazing warm temperature, possibly equivalent to that of 3+ everyday suiting blazers...

during my journey, I kept grabbing this jacket whilst inside the Northeast, in SoCal, and whilst traveling on the airport. i like that it's a short and clean layering piece (no buttons, zippers, and so forth), but the tweed adds a chunk of sophistication to in any other case very informal clothes. within the Northeast, I layered it over a long-sleeve chambray blouse and introduced pumps & a clutch for my grandfather's birthday.
malangblue4
In California, I tossed it on over a lightweight shell and added low-heeled boots for strolling across the mall. I got to bare my shoulders throughout sunny hours, however as soon as cold nightfall hit, the jacket was needed again for dinner. by switching the black shoes & clutch out for a heat cognac, the identical outfit took on a more informal experience. See this jacket with quilted lining styled by using fellow bloggersTiffany, Wendy, and Khatu.
malangblue1
Style in a Suitcase Series: 
Part 1 - Gingham and Lace
Part 2 - Redwood, Leopard, and Winter White 
Part 3- Black, Browns, and Ankle Boot Woes

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar