Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sparkles and Lace

I been super busy with work and it's been really crazy and stressful so that is why there hasn't been too many posts lately. I'm so tired after work, the last thing I want to do is pose for photos.

A couple of you know that I also got my car towed this week. I was too lazy to park my car and walk half a block to the coffee shop. I parked my car in the yellow zone to grab coffee and I have been doing it for awhile. It took probably a few minutes for me to grab coffee and when I came out, my freaking car was gone. Ahhh!! I knew they towed my car. After all the fees & ticket, I am in debt to the city by$460!!! Highway robbery right?! So if you ever decide to drive in crazy SF this holiday season, please do not park illegally especially in the downtown/financial area. And if you're wondering is my coffee $460 good, the answer is no...haha! I guess no shopping for me for awhile too.





This is another date night outfit. I'm a little more bundle up than usual because it's raining like crazy and super cold outside.

Wearing:
Free People Lace Dress. Size XS. (if your size is gone, you can get it here & here)
Banana Republic Beaded Trim Wrap. Quite pricey, but this wrap is so soft! (similar here & here)
J Crew Jeweled Headband. (similar here & here)
Banana Republic Necklace.
Coach Grey Kidsuede Pumps. Size 5.5 (similar here & here)
Forever21 Bracelet. (similar here & here)

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Thanks for reading!! ;)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar