Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Perfume Power! - Christina Aguilera 'Glam X'

I have been purchasing and testing a lot of Christina Aguilera perfumes and this one was next on my list.

The bottle has a yellow gold glass rounded hourglass shape with a black lace flower design near the neck of the bottle and the name is written in red font across the front. It also has a plastic diamond shaped cap and a regular perfume spritzer.

The fragrance notes are:-

Top Notes: Mandarin Orange, Peach, Star Anise & Orange Blossom
Middle Notes: Freesia, Lily-of-the-Valley, Heliotrope & Jasmine
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Amber, Musk & Benzoin

The bottle is very nice and the scent does last quite a long time on your skin. You can mostly smell the musk and floral notes, which make it, smell deep and kind of mature. When I first smelled it, I didn’t like it. It is not my typical kind of scent, but it is ok. It kind of reminds me of Loverdose by Diesel, which has liquorice as a note.

I personally wouldn’t re-purchase it, but I would recommend it.

CHRISTINA AGUILERA GLAM X 30ML EDP
Price - £20.00   Rating - 4.5/5
Recommend - Yes        Re-Purchase - No
Available at - AllBeauty.com

♥ ♥

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar