Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Omorovicza Silver skincare range review


Omorovicza, Omorovicza Silver Saviour Mask Review, Omorovicza Silver Saviour Tonic Review, Omorovicza Silver Saviour Lotion Review, Products for blemished skin


Regular readers will know that Omorovicza is one of my absolute favourite skincare brands (definitely in my top three) and every time they release a new product, I want to try it even if it might not be actually aimed at my skin type! I have dry, textured and quite reactive skin but I have never had a negative reaction to any products from this brand. All products contain their patented Healing Concentrate and this really does help to soothe the skin and reduce inflammation. Last year, I reviewed their Silver Skin Saviour Mask here and in recent months, two new products were added to the Silver line and I want to share my thoughts on them with you today. Those with oily, combination or blemish-prone skin will love this range.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar