Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Monday Palette Review: MUA Dusk Til Dawn

Hi, everyone! I'm back with Monday Palette Review series, I still have 2 MUA palettes to review. Today I'll show you Dusk til Dawn palette. You probably already know, that I love their Undressed palette and I think this one isn't bad either, but I don't love it as much as I do Undressed palette.


The packaging is the same by all MUA palettes, plastic with a transparent lid. Each palette has 12 eyeshadows. Dusk til Dawn has a combination of dark and bright shades, so with it one can do day and night looks. Most of eyeshadows are soft and silky, but few are a bit chalky (shade 10). In palette there are 2 bright shades (beigy and white pearly), that are good for highlighting, few brown and grey toned shades and one golden, green, blue, purple and black eyeshadow. Most of eyeshadows are shimmery, except blue and black shades, which have matte base and contain multicoloured glitter.
Eyeshadows are very good pigmented. Some apply smoothly on lids, but with some there can be quite a lot of fall out, specially with darker shades, so it's better to use foundation after eye makeup. They blend nicely and don't crease, but what really bothers me, is that after blending bright eyeshadows can look very similar (for example shades 2 and 5, which you can see on makeup look I did). They also fade away after few hours, but I noticed, that bright shadows are fading away faster than darker ones.


Swatches are made like always without any eyeshadow base underneath. In this palette I really like shades 5, 7, 9 and 11. Shade 11, which is a purple eyeshadow, is duochrome and this effect has also on lids, so I really love it.


I'll show you a whole makeup tomorrow, but here I just wanted to show you, how similar eyeshadows looked, after I blended them. I used shades 5, 2 and 11 for this look (on lid, crease and outer V). After I blended them, eyeshadows didn't look much like in palette.


MUA palette contains 9,6 g of product and it costs £4 in MUA online store and 7,95 € on Ličila.si. I received it as a gift with my purchase on Ličila.si. I don't think it'a a bad palette, pigmentation is nice, fall out doesn't bother me that much (because Sleek eyeshadows, which are my favourite, fall out too), they don't crease, you can do day and night makeup with it, but I don't use it a lot. Bright shades just look too simiral after blending, black and gold shades are very popular shades and I have them in many other palettes, too, and I don't like blue in this palette, because I don't like how it looks on me. I read many positive reviews about this palette and girls are really loving it, so if you like it, give it a go. Price on MUA page is not that high. As I said, I don't think it's a bad palette, but I would change 2 or 3 shades to like it more.

Have you tried Dusk til Dawn palette? What do you think about it? Than you for reading!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar