Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MAC I Get So OOC Lipstick

At the moment I'm really loving the Mariah Carey makeup collection from MAC. I have the blushers and I really liked the look of one of the lipsticks too. The color I decided to get was called I Get So OOC and is a shimmering brown color. Brown lipsticks are quite fashionable at the moment and it is definately a color I like to wear on my lips. 

The packaging is limited edition too and comes in this awesome silver glitter and gold. I do like it when MAC brings out limited edition packaging. This was £17.00 at MAC.



Stamped into the design is a butterfly which doesn't fade as you use the color. I find it really annoying when brands stamp a design into the product but it goes and fades with use. This one is great as the butterfly stays there.

This one has a nice smooth texture to it, although it is a bit on the sheer side. I did have to really build the color up to get it to look intense. It wasn't a big problem, it just took a bit more work. My lips do get quite dry and this one doesn't dry them out once, which is another great thing about this lipstick. Later on in the day it did need a bit of reapplying.

On the lips the color looked amazing. I liked to wear this one colors like blacks, golds and browns on the eyes.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar