Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Happy 1st Birthday SophaaRambles

Today is a very special day here at SophaaRambles and i am glad i get to share it with you, it's our birthday!!! SophaaRambles turns 1 today! This very day last year i posted my very first post called The Beginning. I've linked it just in case you weren't there for the beginning and want to see how SophaaRambles started out.



My whole life has changed in the year that this blog has been running, when i started all of this i had just finished studying for my degree and i had only days before handed in my dissertation. This blog started when i was very unsure what the future held for me, i was looking for something to do between studying and starting a new job which at the time i had no idea what job i was going to be doing. I wasn't sure when i would get a job but it was pretty soon after i started this blog that i got a phone call offering me a job so i packed up my university life and started my adventure into the real world. Over the year my experience of the real world has had its ups and downs but I am currently very happy where i have ended up. I am not going to lie and say it has been super easy but i don't imagine it is for anyone.

Throughout my experiences in real life, this blog has always been there and i have looked forward to writing for it, to sometimes take myself away from work and general stresses. I know i don't always post when i say i will but i do try my best, Since i started this blog i have written 154 posts which to be honest is a bit of an achievement for me and means that i have actually kept at it. When i started this blog i didn't imagine i would stick with it for long but i have enjoyed writing for it so much i just kept going. 



Beauty and make up are some of my favourite things to talk about and i love sharing advice based on experience and also just my thoughts on products. I am not even sure if you find it useful but i just enjoy sharing products that i love with everyone. I must thank you for reading this blog whether you have just started to read it or if you have been a constant reader for a long time, i am very grateful for your interest in my little blog. So here is to the start of the second year of SophaaRambles and i hope to enjoy it as much as the first.

SophaaRambles xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar