Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Disney's "Ariel" Crystal Brushes 5 Piece Brush & Travel Case





Crystal brushes, what?!  Don't hold your breath, these little brushes are more of a novelty then useful.  Part of the Walgreens exclusive collection. I have to say my least favorite item I'm reviewing.  At first glance these are adorable, but totally not particle.  The quality I would say is along the line of play makeup.  Something I'd give a child.  For $9.99 I'm going to say for what you get, it's pricy.   

This collection comes with a travel case, blush brush, lip brush and three eyeshadow brushes.  The blush brush is workable, I found it useful for under eye setting powder.  The brush is too small for anything else.  The lip brush is decent no real complaints.  This brush does its job just fine.  As far as the three eyeshadow brushes well one is a hit and the others are a miss.  The larger or the three, plain and simple I don't like and found no true purpose for it.  It's extremely stiff and the bristle have a cheep synthetic feel to it.  The same goes for the angled "fluffily" looking eyeshadow brush.  Now the last angels brush is decent and can be used to line the eyes with ether eyeshadow or gel liner.  From the picture below, its obvious (at least to me) how poorly these are made.  The brush handles themselves are crooked!  The handles may be sparkly, but are uncomfortable to hold due to the texture.  I just don't find these at all particle.  I would have expected better from elf Cosmetics.  elf's essential brush line at $1.00 per brush,  the quality is so much better then this!  As far as the case, this too was not practical and just did not function well.  I felt like this had one job, to hold brushes and it failed.  Due to the extremely textured handles it's difficult to slide the brushes into the elastic bands to secure them.  When closing this the magnetic clasp struggles to clasp due to the thickness of the case when the brushes are placed inside and also the placement of the magnetic closure.  The sides are open, so no real protection from the elements (this did state it's a travel set).  I feel when traveling, these are placed in handbags or suitcases and where else one put makeup brushes.  I feel that any residual product on the brushes would fall out/rub off.  Also due to the poor closure mechanism, I don't think this would stay closed for long LOL. 

In all, would I recommend this?  Not at all!  This is just poorly made and I found no particle use for this.  I may be passing this on to two twin five year old girls for their play makeup.  Also, at the hefty price for what you're getting at $9.99 this is just not worth it.





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar