Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Beautiful Creatures Eye Shadow Palette

You're going to hate me for this but this palette is not available for sale in the UK I believe, it's a press gift but I had to feature it here just because how beautiful it looked. Now, I am yet to read the book and watch the movie but I've heard the movie isn't as amazing as the book, like how it always is. I have however heard a lot of people rave about how amazing the book is, so it's definitely on my wish list for now.                                                          




Besides the stunning detailed outer packaging, the array of enchanting shades is simply so twilight inspired isn't it? The muted greens and rich purples and plums with your obligatory champagne and taupe shades is perfect for a mysterious, night out look. The eye shadows remind me of Urban Decay's eye shadows to quite an extent regarding their texture and finish. I love how well coordinated the shades are to the extent that you just cannot wrong with pairing them together. If I go on an Autumn/Winter break abroad, this is the only palette I'll carry!





The shades translate a little different to what they look like in the pan. Slightly more warm toned and subtle. Nevertheless, well pigmented, rich and enchanting.



It also comes with pale pink lip gloss and an eye pencil both of which compliment the eye shadow shades very well. I wish the gloss was a little more pigmented and deep as it looks in the tube but oh well.

If you're in the States, will you be checking this out? Available at Ulta and the Pur Mineral's US website.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar