Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

120 Million Dollar Baby


With a new CD almost here, a new single leaking, and new photos emerging... I've been reading a lot of snarky comments about Madonna around the web and I gotta say it: Ageism is so boring. It's for conservative and limited minds in the same way sexism, homophobia, racism and all the other prejudices are. Madonna was, is, and always will be one of the greatest celebrities to have ever walked the planet. Trust Madonna to be smarter and more imaginative than her haters and come out itching for a fight on her way to turning 50 this summer.

It used to hurt me, film nut that I am, that my favorite diva wasn't so talented at my favorite talent, acting... passable like any number of movie stars who've tried to be rock stars on the side, but nothing to get excited about. You can't have everything but boy does she got a lot. Can't wait till April 29th! And speaking of ageism. Hard Candy, Madonna's latest, drops on the very day that Michelle Pfeiffer herself (my other blonde goddess and the would be Evita before Madge) turns a half century old. Double awesomeness worth celebrating on the 29th.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar