Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

This Or That

I recently wrote an article for a paper comparing two different but alike products.  I thought I'd share it here on my blog.  Enjoy!


 Who wouldn’t want to wake up everyday glowing as if they had eight hours of a good night’s sleep?  I’m sure the reality is for a lot of you, especially you moms, is sleep is scarce and sometimes a cup of coffee just won’t cut it.  Well, a brightening finishing powder could be the solution and give you the illusion.  If you are doing beauty on a budget, I found an amazing brightening finish powder that looks identical to a high-end brand.  So much so, I had to do a double take.  I purchased at Target,  NYX “Radiant Finishing Powder” for $8.99.  I purchased at Sephora, Bobbi Brown’s “Brightening Finishing Powder” for $52.00.   They may look alike, but does a price of an item really determine how well it performs? I put them to the test.  I was shocked at my findings.  These two not only looked the same they felt and performed the same.  Both set my foundation and gave my skin a radiant glowing finish.  The multicolors help to even out skin tone and the white shimmer gives the skin an elegant luminosity.   This can be worn alone or used as a finishing powder.  Just swirl a fluffy brush in the compact and apply all over the face, and voila your face will have a radiant glow.  The only difference I could see was packaging and price.  So powder on my friends and I’ll see you next month!

Bobbi Brown's “Brightening Finishing Powder”

 NYX “Radiant Finishing Powder”

Bobbi Brown's “Brightening Finishing Powder” &  NYX “Radiant Finishing Powder” swatched side by side. 






Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar