Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Skittles: Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoats

Hi everyone,

Only one more day to go before we finish 2011!

This quickie post is to share some pics I took a few weeks ago when I was playing with my new Crackle Overcoats from Sally Hansen.

I created a little skittle manicure, alternating shades over a white base (Essence's White Secret).  Although I did a pretty shabby job here because I was just mucking around, I was impressed with the obvious cracking effect of this polish. It was a lot more effective than the OPI shatters (with the exception of Black Shatter) have been for me.  These crackle polishes dry uber-quickly so you have to have a quick and steady hand to apply them.  Two quick strokes and you're done!

Both pics taken in full sunlight:

L-R:
Vintage Violet, Fuschia Shock, Cherry Smash



My preferred shades are Fuschia Shock and the slightly shimmery Vintage Violet.

That's all for now.

Vita :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar