Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick (Americano)


What made me resubscribed to Boxycharm again was when I got an email last month saying that they were running out of their December 2015 box fast, and it had the OFRA Liquid Lipstick in Americano. That was the main thing that attracted me to the box, since it was a shade I definitely saw myself wearing. I got my December 2015 box on the beginning of this month, and I could not contain my excitement when I saw this! Especially because this is worth $19.90 and a part of the whole set (Boxycharm cost $21/month for a $100+ value).

When it comes to nude or neutral lipsticks, I find myself drawn to toasty cinnamon reddish-brown shades. It's made for fall and winter, but is something I can see myself wearing all year round. This sure did not disappoint, especially because it is long-lasting but not drying at all. It lasts throughout heavy meals. It really felt light on my lips. I would reapply out of habit though and to be sure that the color is fresh and new. Also, no feathering or fading! However, to be extra careful, OFRA advises that "Color will last in a perfect condition up to five hours without eating or drinking. For best results do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after applying."

Honestly, I can't think of anything I don't like about this. That is a good thing! If anything, I do want more of the OFRA Liquid Lipsticks (Especially Havana Nights from Kathleen Lights) but right now I am trying to be more sensible with my money.

This is my type of everyday color. 



Have you ever tried OFRA's liquid lipsticks or other products?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar