Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nail Polish: the summer round up

kiko rimmel barry m essence

Hello beauties!
We are blessed with some sun today and it's perfect to bring to you a round up of my favorite nail polishes for summer. The general trend for me has been peach, coral and mint, I do have a bit of an obsession with these colors.


Peaches: Models Own Beach Bag, Kiko 358 Peach Rose and 359 Light Peach
The peaches:
First off the Models Own Beach Bag (7€ here) from the Polish for Tans collection. Gorgeous neon peach color, really makes your skin look more tan, it's on my nails right now. Then for something a bit more wearable I have been loving two polishes from Kiko: 358 Peach Rose and 359 Light Peach (here). I was in the store and I couldn't decide which one to go for, but for 2.50€ I decided to get them both and wear them together using one of the two as a subtle accent.

Essence Colour & Go Wanna be your sunshine, Kiko 488 Golden Camellia and Rimmel 60 Seconds Coralicious

The yellow and the corals:
I went a bit crazy with the Essence Colour & Go 37 Wanna Be Your Sunshine (1.70€ at Kruidvat or your drugstore), it is a very bright shimmery yellow and it's so much fun to wear! In a similar note is also the Kiko 488 Golden Camellia (2.50€ here) which is a beautiful fuchsia-coral with golden shimmer. Finally the Rimmel 60 seconds in Coralicious (3.99€ at the drugstore) is the one and only color that was on my toe nails this summer. 

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Guava, Kiko 389 Mint Milk and Essence Colour & Go That's What I Mint!
The teal and mints:
Last my favorite colors of the season: teal and mint. The teal in my life is Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Guava (5.70€ here), a new addition to my collection at the end of summer, looks fresh and will gradually bring me to fall. Then here come my absolute favorite, the Kiko 389 Mint Milk (2.50 here). This is the one nail polish I get complimented on the street for, I am obsessed!! It is a very bright neon color, so when I want a more subtle touch of mint I use the Essence Colour & Go That's What I Mint! (1.70€ at the drugstore). Inexpensive, easy to use and a gorgeous pastel!

So here are the colors that made it on my nails the most this summer. 
What are you favorites?
xo
A

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar