Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Absynthe Bath and Beauty Don't Bug Me Insect Repellant Review


Here's a review on Absynthe Bath and Beauty Don't Bug Me Insect Repellant.

Price: P110.00
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available via Absynthe Bath and Beauty Distributors; Absynthe Bath and Beauty on Facebook

THE VERDICT:

I swear to God, if I will establish a beauty brand one day, I would definitely include an insect repellant as one of my first products. It's so useful to a mosquito magnet like me and if ever I leave it at home, I'm mosquito food for the rest of the day. :( I just finished my Off Insect Repellant Spray and I'm moving on to something more natural, specifically Abysnthe Bath and Beauty Don't Bug Me Insect Repellant. It's oil- based, which is pretty exciting because I want to know if it fares better than the liquid ones!

ABSYNTHE BATH AND BEAUTY DON'T BUG ME INSECT REPELLANT IN DETAIL

Don't Bug Me is an all- natural mosquito repellant that uses Citronella, nature's best insect repellant. It also contains Lavender and Lemongrass to give it a natural fragrance. It's proudly DEET- free, has smoothing properties, and Abysnthe even claims that it's safe for babies too.


Ingredients

More about this product after the break!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar