Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lets Talk Mac Proenza Schouler!


 The Beautiful Blush Ombre in "Sunset Beach" retails for$30.00

 The Beautiful Blush Ombre in "Ocean City" retails for $30.00

Swatched from left to right ombre blush "Sunset Beach", "Ocean City" and Lipstick in "Woodrose"
(the lipstick retails for $22.00)
Ok, this was an unexpected purchase.  I just happened to be walking by the Mac store and an advertisement caught my eye, so I walked in.  The next thing you know, I purchased two blushes and a lipstick that I did not need LOL!  After one look I had to have them!

I have to admit packaging alone made these worth the purchase.  They are truly beautiful.  Something about them just screams rockstar.  Not only did I purchase these for myself but I ended up purchasing another "Woodrose" lipstick for my BFF.  We both are in love with this lipstick.  If you read my post Whats in my makeup bag?  You'll see that "Woodrose" has made a permeant home in my cosmetic bag.  I take it with me everywhere.  "Woodrose" is a beautiful sheer neutral color that goes well with any look.  

Wow, these ombre blushes are truly beautiful not only packaged, also when worn.  My favorite is "Ocean City".  I'm not a big  Mac Cosmetic follower.  I haven't purchased Mac in over ten years.  I know gasp! LOL Something about these caught my eye, they were screaming "take me home!" LOL  I am so glad I did.  I have a feeling I will be stopping by the Mac Cosmetic store more often.

Would I recommend these?  YES!  The sad thing is that these are limited edition and the blushes are sold out online already.  Last I checked the lipstick is still available.  If I did not own over 250 lipsticks I would buy another "Woodrose" as a backup. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar